Rear Right or Left air spring for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. Air suspension designed by Arnott in the USA. Rubber - the membrane was manufactured by Continental ContiTech, which is used in the original Toyota air springs. It is a top quality product. This air springs is extremely solid and durable due to the use of the most durable rubber existing on the market of Continental ContiTech and improved air lines.
Due to prolonged use, the manufacturer recommends replacing 2 pieces at the same time.
New Air Spring with a pneumatic valve
New mounting clips
Made in the USA
Bladder manufacturer: Continental ContiTech
Fitting Position: Rear - Right or Left
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF AIR SPRINGS:
- Safety, fit and product quality are the same as for the original part.
- Provides maximum ride comfort and perfect handling.
- The product is made of the highest quality materials.
- Known for its excellent dynamic properties and excellent durability and reliability.
- Improves driveability and increases braking efficiency even in difficult road conditions.
- Keeps the vehicle height constant even when transporting an unevenly distributed load.
- A membrane made of a 3-layer rubber for long-lasting amortization.
- Unrivaled compared to the more expensive by up to 50% products offered at Toyota dealership.